We offer Substance Use Disorder treatment and recovery services, offering help and hope to you and your loved ones. Our outpatient substance abuse services include:
- Assessment and treatment planning
- Traditional Outpatient
- Bridge to Abstinence – Medically Assisted Treatment
- Treatment for co-occurring mental health disorders
FIP provides personalized treatment planning based on the patient assessment that includes group and individual therapy with our highly qualified counselors, all of whom have earned at least Masters degrees in their field. Our counselors work with the patients to assist them in building a foundation for a successful recovery from addiction.
Medically Assisted Treatment
We also offer medically assisted treatment to provide our patients with a bridge to a successful recovery.
The medically assisted program includes:
- Personalized medical treatment plan working with the treatment team, which includes a Nurse Practitioner
- Suboxone treatment, if clinically indicated
- Monthly Vivitrol treatment
Intensive Outpatient Treatments
Based on the needs of the persons served, FIP’s Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program shall offer a variety of service modalities that are designed to assist individuals to achieve their goals related to psychological or social functioning, self-esteem, and coping abilities or to external opportunities such as vocational, educational, or social. The services offered shall consist of:
- At least nine direct contact hours per week to adult persons served.
- At least six direct contact hours per week to children/adolescents served.
FIP’s Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program shall provide at least two or more of the following services:
- Individual counseling/therapy
- Family counseling/therapy
- Group counseling/therapy