We offer Substance Use Disorder treatment and recovery services, offering help and hope to you and your loved ones. Our outpatient substance abuse services include:
- Assessment and treatment planning
- Traditional Outpatient
- Bridge to Abstinence – Medically Assisted Treatment
- Treatment for co-occurring mental health disorders
FIP provides personalized treatment planning based on the patient assessment that includes group and individual therapy with our highly qualified counselors, all of whom have earned at least Masters degrees in their field. Our counselors work with the patients to assist them in building a foundation for a successful recovery from addiction.
Medically Assisted Treatment
We also offer medically assisted treatment to provide our patients with a bridge to a successful recovery.
The medically assisted program includes:
- Personalized medical treatment plan working with the treatment team which includes a Nurse Practitioner
- Suboxone treatment if clinically indicated
- Monthly Vivitrol treatment